Work With Chicago Innovation
The Chicago Innovation team is made up of people who are passionate about Chicago and want to celebrate, educate, and connect its innovation community in unique ways. If you share that passion and think you’d make a good fit for the team, we’d love to hear from you.
Chicago Innovation is a year-long series of events and activities with one overarching mission — to accelerate the growth of innovation in the Chicago region. Our goal is to help the economy of the Chicago region grow through the jobs, revenues, and improved lives that are the result of innovation.
Chicago Innovation Fall Internship
Chicago Innovation is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the team as a Fall Intern starting in September/October 2019.
Established in 2002, Chicago Innovation celebrates, educates and connects Chicago’s innovation community. The Fall Intern would have exposure to and be involved in the following activities over the course of the entire internship:
- Researching start-ups that meet the needs of large corporations
- Chicago Innovation event support including promotional activities, identifying strategic partners, venue research and on-site event execution
- Website support
- Supporting the growth of the Women Mentoring Co-op, including identifying potential sponsors, analyzing impact data and other program logistics
- Advancing the growth of the Chicago Student Invention Convention including teacher/school recruitment, identifying potential funders, and program support
- Graphic design support for Chicago Innovation social media and e-newsletter
In addition, the intern would also play a supportive role with the various Chicago Innovation events and activities that will take place this fall, which include the Practical Innovator, the Chicago Innovation Awards, Innovation for the Ages, Women’s Mentoring Co-op, Chicago Student Invention Convention and other programs.
This is a paid internship. If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected].